Sunday, September 23rd, 2018
Mattamy National Cycling Centre (Velodrome)
The ride begins and ends at
the Mattamy National Cycling Centre just
30 minutes outside Toronto.
- Pre-ride breakfast
- Cycling jersey (for participants who raise minimum of $250)
- Beautiful ride through the picturesque Milton
- BBQ lunch from Woodys burgers after the ride
- Free tune-ups and cycling tips
- Prizes for the top individual and team fundraisers
Rules of the Road
- Please make sure that your bike is in good working order prior to the ride.
- Please make sure that you bring a sufficient supply of any medications that you might be taking with you.
- Please wear a helmet at ALL points in time during the ride. Please do not wear earbuds during the ride.
- Ride to the right-most side of the road where it is safe to ride at all times.
- Please ride single-file at all points in time.
- Pass ONLY on the left-hand side of another rider.
- If you are preparing to pass-by another rider, please announce “On your Left” so as to advise the rider of your pending pass.
- Please moderate your speed when approaching an intersection or a turn and keep your hands covering your brake levers.
- You are required to obey ALL traffic laws, stop signs and traffic signals at intersections unless instructed otherwise by police.
- If you see another rider with an issue, please notify the next police officer or ride marshal that you see on-course.
- Please remember this is a fun ride and not a race, all in support of St. Joe’s!